The protection of your privacy and your data is very important to us. In all data processing operations (e.g. collection, processing and transmission), we proceed in accordance with the statutory provisions.
We can adapt our data protection declaration at any time by publishing it on this website.
Access to our website is via transport encryption (SSL / TLS).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases - insofar as and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable:
- 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the necessary processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- 6 (1) (c) GDPR for the processing of personal data necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
- 6 (1) (d) GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject override these. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our websites, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the period of time required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
The website uses so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be displayed instead.
The website is hosted by cyon GmbH, Brunngässlein 12, 4052 Basel. The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are: IP address, browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer and time of the server request.
This data cannot be directly assigned to a specific person.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data will only be passed on to third parties outside Involt GmbH if this is necessary, if a legal provision requires it, if you have given your consent or if order processors commissioned by us have contractually undertaken to comply with the provisions of the DSGVO. Under these conditions, external service providers may be recipients of personal data. This may be necessary in particular for the processing of contracts (also outside the website), namely the processing of your order.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Visitors to our website and other persons about whom we process personal data may request confirmation free of charge as to whether personal data is being processed by us and, if so, information about our processing of their personal data, have the processing of their personal data restricted, exercise their right to data portability - if and insofar as the GDPR applies -, have their personal data corrected, deleted ("right to be forgotten") or blocked, revoke consent given and object to the processing of their personal data.
Persons about whom we process personal data have a right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority for data protection. The supervisory authority for data protection in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
Enquiries from supervisory authorities and data subjects can be made by e-mail or letter post:
CH - 4058 Basel
Basel, 31. August 2022